Sunday, June 21, 2009

On Walking the Line

So shit's been a little crazy these past few weeks since Graduation. I'm still working in Dr. Bettinger's worm lab, and I'm now trying to catch up for all of the ground I feel like I lost when I first started. I think things are going well, and really I should be going in today but I popped my back tube on the way home from a party last night and I haven't had a day off in 2+ weeks so I figure I could take this one day off and catch up later.

I've been doing alot of partying and I'm not 100% how I feel about it. I mean it is summer and I did just graduate but I don't know it just seems like every night I'm going out and while I have a good time I wish I could stay home sometimes. It's gotten to that point again thought that I don't like being home really, especially with my xboxs broken whenever I am home I just feel uneasy and I kind of want to leave. I like being home, like today I'm glad that I'll just be able to sit around but, I'm not sure how to explain it.

I leave Ranger HQ in 2 months, and then 6 short months after that I'm leaving Richmond, which also menas that I need to start looking for jobs/programs really seriously and figure out where I'm going, I guess I should sit down and talk to Cory so we can hash out where we're going when we leave here. It's starting to hit me just how little time I have left in this city. There are so many things I want to do still, it's going to be so weird leaving here. I know I've talked about it alot here but I just can't get over it.

Things are still fairly quiet on the lady front, no real updates, no serious prospects. What else is new though, I'd like to meet someone but since I'm leaving so soon it seems fairly pointless. Plus a serious relationship is not what I want/need, and I feel like I've exausted 90% of the resources this city has given me as far as girls go.

I've just gotten the idea to make a Richmond couterpart to A Grand Don't Come for Free.

I really like the Streets. But I feel like that's a talk for another time.

I'll leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment