Wednesday, September 30, 2009

On Frames

So I've been thinking about it and I want a new bike frame. Something nicer. Maybe I'd be happy with just powder coating my old frame, it's actually pretty nice. Either way internet: thoughts? suggestions?

Started grad school applications last night. Started to fill out the Wake Forest University one. I'm also applying to UNC Chapel Hill, UIC, DePaul, Northwestern Weinberg School of Arts and Sciences, VCU, and possibly UGA Franklin College of Arts and Sciences. Ugh I don't know, I need to round up money for transcripts, GREs, and application fees. Thinking about asking for it as an early birthday present. There are some other things that I was thinking of asking for but this is more important.

Meeting with Dr. Bettinger today, didn't meet all of my deadlines for this week. Hope I don't get boned.

No comments:

Post a Comment