Sunday, March 7, 2010

On Cream Wolf

So I found this great game on AdultSwim.com basiclly you drive around in an ice cream truck serving ice cream to children. You usally have 2 days before the full moon comes out at which point you gather up all the children that got fat from eatting ice cream and take them back to your hide out in the woods where you turn into a werewolf and eat them. The more kids you eat, the more flavors you unlock to use in the next town. This game has some huge creeper moments in it (aside from the entire premise of the game). In the tutorial it tells you not to contact other cars/adults because "they don't understand you like I do". In the ice cream mini game if you complete an order with a high enough rating this amazingly creepy voice says things like "Good Job" and "I Love You". Then when the moon turns full the happy go lucky ice cream truck music that's been playing gets warped into this creepy-haunted-fun-house type tune.

In other news, I got into the Biopsych PhD program here at VCU, so come fall 2010 I will officially be a graduate student. I move into a new apt about two weeks ago and it's amazing, good location, cheap rent, nice house. Other than that my nose has been to the grind stone both downtown and on the MPC.

No comments:

Post a Comment