Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Take 2

So I'm going to try having a blog again, I didn't like the way the first one came out so I deleted it and vowed never to blog again (not counting My DnD Blog). But I've been reading over some friend's blogs and I wanna hop back into it. So I figured I'd try this again, get bored with it, not like what I end up posting and deleting it in a few months.

Things have been moving in the right direction for me recently. The last few months have been a bit of a roller coaster in both my personal and professional lives. But the start of a new year and a new semester have come with a spirt of good luck.

Professionally I'm really excited about all of my classes this semester, and although they'll be pretty hard I'm extremely interested in all (well 3/4) of them. On top of that it is my last semester of undergraduate which is exciting in it's own right. My drug discrimination study is back off the ground after a major setback that occurred over the break. There's a slim possibility that I'll be going to Rome over the summer on the school's bill even though I won't be a student of any kind. My abstract for the Undergraduate Poster Symposium (I basically get to publicly present my work) is coming together decently enough. It just seems that in general the Gods have noticed the diligence I put forth and have rewarded my efforts.

Personally things are also going better. In a way I've come to terms with somethings that were going on with my ex, which I feel is good because now we'll both be able to grow as individuals and as a collective. New classes bring new faces which is always good, I have people I know in three of my classes which is always a plus. And I'm getting out more and seeing more of my friends.

Things are looking up now, which is a welcome change from the way things have been over the past few months. I hope I'm not jinxing myself and I hope that the Gods continue to favor me, and that they are pleased with the work I do in their name. So lets see where this blog goes from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment