Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh Campus Police

So I go to Virgina Commonwealth University, and it's the largest public university in Virginia. Our campus police are a little more than security guards in golf carts. We have a full police division with cruisers, bike cops, and possibly segway cops (not sure if that was Richmond or VCU). All of the VCU dorms has a full staff of 24hour security guards which are also a division of the VCUPD.

Either way I just found out this morning that the Police Chief for VCU, Chief Fuller, has been arrested for soliciting sex from a 14 year old girl over the internet.

I used to be a Dorm Security Guard and so I've actually meet Chief Fuller which makes this ever the sweeter.

I IMed one of my former Security buddies about this.
-Did you hear what happened to Chief Fuller
+Yeah (another guard) text me while I was in class, I almost peed my pants
- hahaha tight
+ Literally
(Laughing ad infinitum)

No comments:

Post a Comment